What does Admin Amsterdam look for in its employees?
- You have a degree from a vocational university (Dutch: ‘HBO’) or a university in a relevant subject, such as accountancy, business management, tax law or ‘Small Business’ (Dutch ‘HBO’ professional degree)
- You are currently following a degree programme to become an Accountant/Accountancy Consultant (Dutch: ‘Accountant Administratieconsulent,’ or ‘AA’) or you are planning to enter this education programme in the nearby future
- You are a real team player who wants to keep developing his or her talents
- You have good communication skills and have a good command of the Dutch and English languages (both in writing and in conversation)
- You have worked, or have been working, in the accountancy business for at least 3 years
- You have good social skills and a representational appearance
- You have a commercial, customer-oriented attitude
- You have a positive and ambitious attitude
- You live in Amsterdam or are willing to move to Amsterdam.
Do you fit into this profile? Click here to see if any vacancies are open at the moment – or, before you do, keep reading more about:
- Our goal
- What we are offering
- Our company profile